This video was made for a Newman's Own campaign. We were told to "be funny." I love blooper reels. So I threw out that I would make one. Ever tried to mess up cooking on purpose? Yep, that doesn't go how you think it will. I chose ravioli because I have had a horrible history with making my own ravioli. It's never worked out. I've always messed it up in multiple ways: the pasta won't stick, there are holes in the seal, my pasta dough wasn't kneaded thoroughly, etc. but, of course, despite using no recipe to make something that I always mess up, and going into this with no prep, no trial run, no recipe..... it went fine. Of all the stupid luck! It would, wouldn't it? When I need it to go badly, it goes fine.
Newman's Own gave us little HD Flip Camcorder to use to film our videos, and a bunch of salad dressings, pasta sauce's, frozen pizza, etc. So...........I already have an HD camcorder. Who needs one? It's a good time to start sharing. :)
Giveaway: Newman's Own Prize Pack
- a Cisco Flip Video UltraHD 1hr 4 GB Camcorder - White
- 3 Newman's Own Salad Dressings!
If you want to enter the little give away:
- be a twitter follower AND
- tweet: @cherryteacakes is giving a Flip HD camcorder to one of her tweeps! Follow and retweet to enter! For details visit: http://bit.ly/pqEzey
- Yes, this is a twitter only contest. Sorry. I'll work up to other mediums.
- You may retweet once a day for additional entries.
- Contest ends on August 17, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
In any event, let's call this video a transition video. When I try this again, the video will be shorter, include a recipe, complete instructions, less of my singing and dancing and being annoyed at construction workers. That's for next time though, for now, it's a blooper reel. I'm still learning, and if you win the HD camcorder you will be too! Good luck!